AIIMS RAIPUR NURSING OFFICER 2019 QUESTIONS
AIIMS RAIPUR NURSING OFFICER 2019 QUESTIONS
Q.1 All the measurable and observable information about the client on his/ her state of health-
- Subjective data
- Objective data
- Primary data
- Biographic data
Q.2 What is the method of simple random sampling?
- Quota sampling
- Cluster sampling
- Computer table
- Convenience sampling
Q.3 What is permanent cessation of menstruation called?
Q.4 What is the superficial layer of skin called?
- Sebaceous glands
Q.5 What is a group of people called living in the same area, who are considered as a unit or having a particular characteristics in common?
- Self help group
- Control group
- Experimental group
Q.6 What is the research design called that involves manipulation of independent variable without the random assignment of participants to conditions or order of conditions?
- Non experimental
- Quasi experimental
- Pre experimental
Q.7 What is the emergency treatment of Cardiopulmonary arrest?
- Temporary Pacemaker
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Permanent Pacemaker
Q.8 What is the intervention for acute serous Otitis media?
Q.9 Medical term for pain associated with menstruation is called as..........
Q.10 Mechanical or electrical device that improves hearing-
- Hearing aids
- Sign language
- Speech therapy
- Lip reading
Q.11 Human sera given after dog bite to prevent rabies-
- Active immunization
- Passive immunization
Q.12 An example of conceptual framework is-
- Progressive patient care
- Progress notes
- Nursing process
- Patients feedback
Q.13 Generalized tonic clonic seizures in childhood are called-
- Atonic seizures
- Bilateral seizures
- Grand mal seizures
- Petit mal seizures
Ans-Grand mal seizures
- Rational-A generalized tonic-clonic seizure may also be called a grand mal seizure. A seizure means an abnormal area in your child's brain sometimes sends bursts of electrical activity. A generalized seizure affects both sides of the brain. Tonic and clonic are phases that happen during the seizure.
Q.14 A condition where one side of the body is paralysis is called..........
Q.15 First form of milk secreted by breast during the first three days following delivery is called.........
- Transitional milk
- Hind milk
Q.16 Surgical removal of infected or dead tissue from the wound is called as...........
- Incision and drainage
- Rational-Debridement is the medical removal of dead, damaged, or infected tissue to improve the healing potential of the remaining healthy tissue. Removal may be surgical, mechanical, chemical, autolytic (self-digestion), and by maggot therapy.
Q.17 Nerves which conveys special sensory information related to smell-
- Trochlear nerve
- Olfactory nerve
- Optic nerve
- Occulomotor nerve
- Rational-The olfactory nerve is sensory in nature and originates on the olfactory mucosa in the upper part of the nasal cavity. From the olfactory mucosa, the nerve (actually many small nerve fascicles) travels up through the cribriform plate of the ethmoid bone to reach the surface of the brain.
Q.18 The normal Specific gravity of urine is-
- 1.030 1.045
- 1.200 1.205
- 1.010 1.025
- 1.110 1.125
- Rational-The concentration of the excreted molecules determines the urine's specific gravity. In adult humans, normal specific gravity values range from 1.010 to 1.030.
Q.19 In choriocarcinoma, levels of this hormone is high-
- Human leukocyte antigen
- Human papilloma virus
- Human chorionic gonadotropin
- Human chorionic somatomammotropin
Ans-Human chorionic gonadotropin
- Rational-The levels of the hormone human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) are high in the blood of women with choriocarcinoma. It is important to measure hCG levels in women who develop metastasis in their child-bearing age. If the hCG levels are high and choriocarcinoma is suspected due to an earlier pregnancy, then other tests are conducted.
Q.20 .......... is the condition in women which gives them a feeling of something coming out from vagina.
- Uterine prolapse
- Rectal prolapse
- Cord prolapse
- Disc prolapse
- Rational-A uterine prolapse is a condition that causes your uterus to slip down into your vagina. Prolapse can happen if the tissues and muscles supporting your uterus become weak or damaged.
Q.21 The statistical study of human population, its size, structure and distribution is called as ...........
Q.22 People with mechanical Valves require to take these medication lifelong-
- Rational-People who receive these valves will need to take life-long blood-thinner medication (anticoagulants) to prevent clots from forming in the mechanical valve. These clots can increase the risk for a stroke. Also, some people report a valve ticking sound that is usually not bothersome.
Q.23 Physical activity, good nutrition, family planning, reduced stress, absence of violence are-
- Social factors
- Mental factors
- Physical factors
- Lifestyle factors
Q.24 This nerve maintains hearing and balance-
- Rational-The vestibulocochlear nerve is involved with a person’s hearing and balance.The vestibulocochlear nerve contains two components:
- The vestibular nerve helps the body sense changes in the position of the head with regard to gravity. The body uses this information to maintain balance.
- The cochlear nerve helps with hearing. Specialized inner hair cells and the basilar membrane vibrate in response to sounds and determine the frequency and magnitude of the sound.
Q.25 Type of consent in case of medical emergency, where doctors start emergency treatment to patients who cannot give informed consent, and for whom no immediate family can be reached to make such decisions-
- Written informed
- Rational-Implied consent exists, in the medical field, to allow medical professionals to render emergency treatment to patients who cannot give informed consent, and for whom no immediate family can be reached to make such decisions.