AIIMS RAIPUR NURSING OFFICER 2019 QUESTIONS
AIIMS RAIPUR NURSING OFFICER 2019 QUESTIONS
Q.1 Wound made by surgical incision, by a surgeon under aseptic condition is called as......
- Puncture wound
- Clean wound
- Infected wound
Ans Clean wound
Q.2 Brain damage caused by accumulation of abnormal levels of toxic bilirubin in the brain is known as......
- Rational-kernicterus. a condition in the newborn marked by severe neural symptoms, associated with high levels of bilirubin in the blood it is commonly a sequela of icterus gravis neonatorum.
Q.3 A feeding tube placed directly into the stomach through the artificial opening on the abdominal wall is called.........
- Gastrostomy tube
- Nasoduodenal tube
- Nasogastric tube
- Rational-Surgical gastrostomy, or placement of a gastrostomy tube into the stomach using an operative procedure, was first developed by Stamm in the 1800s (Meyers et al., 1989 ). A standard feeding tube, such as a red rubber catheter, is placed during an open surgical procedure directly into the stomach.
Q.4 Systematic collection of patient data to identify unmet human needs-
- Nursing assessment
- Nursing intervention
- Nursing evaluation
- Nursing diagnosis
Q.5 Psychotherapy groups in which all members of the group, join the group at the same time and have a defined membership is called-
Q.6 An individual who is unable to breathe needs the support of the.....
Q.7 The human need to get value and respect from others is called as.....
- Physiological need
- Stimulation need
- Esteem need
- Safety and Security need
- Rational-Esteem needs refer to the need for respect, self-esteem, and self-confidence. Esteem needs are the basis for the human desire we all have to be accepted and valued by others. Throughout our lives, we participate in activities either professionally or as hobbies that give us a sense of accomplishment.
Q.8 XRay examination of the spinal cord and vertebral canal following introduction of contrast media into the spinal subarachnoid space is called as .......
- Rational-Myelography is a type of radiographic examination that uses a contrast medium to detect pathology of the spinal cord, including the location of a spinal cord injury, cysts, and tumors. Historically the procedure involved the injection of a radiocontrast agent into the cervical or lumbar spine , followed by several X-ray projections.
Q.9 Which among the following, teacher training and faculty development technique, where the teacher teaches 5 10 pupil for 5 10 minutes?
- Role play
Q.10 Which among the following is a medical condition in which there is the connection between pulmonary artery and aorta?
- Ventricular septal defect
- Atrial septal defect
- Transposition of great vessels
- Patent ductus arteriosus
Ans-Patent ductus arteriosus
- Rational-Patent ductus arteriosus (PDA) is a persistent opening between the two major blood vessels leading from the heart. The opening, called the ductus arteriosus, is a normal part of a baby's circulatory system before birth that usually closes shortly after birth. If it remains open, however, it's called a patent ductus arteriosus.
Q.11 Onset of puberty before the age of 8 years in girls is called......
- Precocious puberty
- Delayed puberty
- Rational-Precocious puberty is when a child's body begins changing into that of an adult (puberty) too soon. When puberty begins before age 8 in girls and before age 9 in boys, it is considered precocious puberty.
Q.12 Failure to pass meconium within first 36 hours of life, abdominal distension, poor feeding and empty rectum are the findings of-
- Hirschsprung's disease
- Rational-Hirschsprung's disease (HD or HSCR) is a birth defect in which nerves are missing from parts of the intestine. The most prominent symptom is constipation.Other symptoms may include vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea and slow growth.Symptoms usually become apparent in the first two months of life. Complications may include enterocolitis, megacolon, bowel obstruction and intestinal perforation.
Q.13 Abnormal pregnancy in which the conceptus implants outside the uterine cavity-
- Antepartum hemorrhage
- Molar pregnancy
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Rational-An ectopic pregnancy, the fertilized egg implants in a location outside the uterus and tries to develop there. The word ectopic means "in an abnormal place or position. The most common site is the fallopian tube, the tube that normally carries eggs from the ovary to the uterus. However, ectopic pregnancy can also occur in the ovary, the abdomen, and the cervical canal (the opening from the uterus to the vaginal canal). The phrases tubal pregnancy, ovarian pregnancy, cervical pregnancy, and abdominal pregnancy refer to the specific area of an ectopic pregnancy.
Q.14 Average that is used to derive the central tendency-
- Standard deviation
Q.15 Development of clots in the vein is called as......
- Rational-Thrombosis is the formation of a blood clot inside a blood vessel, obstructing the flow of blood through the circulatory system. When a blood vessel (a vein or an artery ) is injured, the body uses platelets (thrombocytes) and fibrin to form a blood clot to prevent blood loss.
Q.16 A neurological disorder in which the patient will have an expressions of mask like face and staring is known as.........
- Parkinson's disease
- Huntington's chorea
- Alzheimer's disease
- Myasthenia gravis
- Rational-One of the main symptoms of Parkinson disease (PD) is diminished facial expressivity or "masked facies," which refers to the expressionless appearance of individuals with the disorder. Unfortunately, little progress has been made over the years regarding the basis of "masked faces" or strategies that might improve facial expressivity among individuals with PD.
Q.17 Serum hepatitis is also known as-
- Hepatitis E
- Bacterial Hepatitis
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B