National Health Mission Bhopal Community Health officers
National Health Mission Bhopal Department of health $Family Welfare Government of Madhya Pradesh
National Health Mission (NHM),Madhya Pradesh invites online applications for the post of Community Health Officers (CHOs). Vide it,s circular no. SN/NHM/HWC/MP/2020-21/12052 Bhopal Dtae -16/09/2020
- The last date for submission of application is extended till 18-10-2020
- The category wise bifurcation of vacancies has been revised as follows.
|Post Name||Total Seat||UR(27%)||UR-EWS(10%)||OBC*(14%)||SC(16%)||ST(20%)||PH (6%)|
|Community Health officer||3800||1520||380||532||608||760||228|
This cadre is a part of an initiative under the Ayushman Bharat to Strengthen Sub-Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for improved implementation of public health programmes and to enable comprehensive primary health care service delivery, including disease prevention and health promotion. Successful candidates shall be posted at Sub-Centers as CHOs to lead a primary health team consisting of frontline workers such as Female Health Workers (ANMs),Male Health Worker (MPWs) and ASHAs.
Community Health Officer
- B.Sc. (Nursing) OR Post Basic B. Sc. (Nursing)with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health recognized by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi (For which final year of examination shall be held in 2020-21 session); The candidates, whose final year of examination shall be held in 2020-21 session, are required to submit a certificate from Principal of their Nursing college in this regard with the online application form as per given format.
- The candidates, who have completed B.Sc. (Nursing) OR Post Basic B. Sc. (Nursing)with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health, are required to submit a certificate from Principal of their Nursing college in this regard with the online application form as per given format.
- As mentioned above, one of the minimum eligibility for the selection of CommunityHealth Officer, is to pass in B. Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing final examination. In case a candidate fails in the final examination of B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, provisional posting of such candidates as intern CHO shall be terminated.
- Registration with M.P. Nursing Council is a must before the joining of the post of Community Health Officer on contractual basis.
More details about-