Rajasthan becomes first state to provide health insurance for all its residents
👉Rajasthan becomes first state to provide health insurance for all its residents
👉Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana 2021(मुख्य मंत्री चिरंजीवी स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना)
- Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima scheme is the state government programme launched by the Rajasthan CM Sri Ashok Gehlot Ji Garu on 1st April 2021. Hospitalization is creating a huge expenditure for every person. So, the state government has launched the new yojana for the Poor and needy People.
- The Government of Rajasthan makes treatment affordable by introducing Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana, “Health for all.” It will come to effect from 01, May 2021, International Workers Day. The MMCSBY Yojana is One of the best and first of its kind in India.
- The registration for MMCSBY Yojana 2021 has begun on 01 April 2021. The registered families can make an entry to register for Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana from 01, May 2021 onwards.
👉Features of the Scheme:
- Families are entitled to 1576 medical tests.
- The medical claim includes the treatment for various diseases.
- Under the New Programme, all eligible People will get free treatment five days before hospitalization.
- After discharge of the patient from the hospital, the medical claim covers medical expenses, tests, and medical packages for 15 days.
- The scheme allows patients to take free treatment on seeking admission in the government hospitals/private hospitals.
- The Scheme provides a list of hospitals in empanelment.
- The online enrolment of the scheme is permissible for residents of Rajasthan only.
- The beneficiary must have registration under NFSA and SECC categories.
- Government Portal: Easy to Make Online Enrolment
- In Rajasthan State, the population can be divided into literates and illiterates. The Government of Rajasthan releases a mega scheme that will benefit every member of the society. The scheme covers all categories of castes, and creed cutting across all religions, in the Rajasthan demographics.
- The government begins to launch the scheme online so that it saves time and energy for all. The scheme opens online registration to cover a wider range of the State.
👉Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Documents
Here we are sharing some important documents that are mandatory to attach during the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Registration
- Aadhar Card/Jan Aadhar
- Bank account statement
- BPL Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
- income certificate
- Ration card
- Address proof
👉ABMGRSBY Portal पर लॉग इन करने के लिए दिशा निर्देश
- नए यूजर सिंगल साईन ऑन (SSO) पोर्टल (https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/register) पर Register करे |
- पुराने यूजर (https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin) पर Login करे |
- SSO पोर्टल पर लॉग इन करने के पश्चात ABMGRSBY Application के लिंक पर क्लिक करें |
- अगर आपके पास अपना पुराना User Name और Password है तो "Existing User" पर क्लिक करें अथवा "New User" पर क्लिक करें |
- अगर आप अपना पुराना User Name या Password भूल गए हैं तो Password रिसेट कराने के लिए [email protected] पर ईमेल करें |