Anatomy and Physiology
Fundamentals of Nursing
Medical Surgical Nursing
Community Health Nursing
Previous Exam Questions
Midwifery Nursing Test - 8
Test - 8
1. Diameter of engagement in brow presentation is
2. Use of following Anti-epileptic drug is contraindicated in pregnancy
3. Which vaccination is not safe in pregnancy?
4. Most common pure germ cell tumor of the ovary is
Embryonal cell tumor
5. Initial treatment of rectovaginal fistula Should be
6. Most common cause of PPH (many times asked)
7. Lambda sign or twin peak sign indicates
8. Most common cause of tubal block in lndia is
9. Surgical procedure with highest incidence of ureteric injury is
10. Clue cells are seen in
11. Strawberry Vagina is seen in
12. Most common cause of Bartholin's abscesses
13. Treatment of choice for Bartholin's abscesses
None of these
14. Hepatitis infection that is fulminant in in pregnancy
15. Carbohydrate Antigen - 125 is a marker of
16. A patient tells you her last menstrual period was September 10th, 2014. According to the Nagele's rule when is her expected due date?
June 10, 2015
June 17, 2015
June 10, 2014
May 17, 2015
17. You are doing an assessment on a female patient. She tells you she gave birth to twin girls at 39 weeks. You would chart the following regarding parity?
18. You are doing an assessment on a female patient. She tells you she gave birth to twin girls at 39 weeks. You would chart the following regarding parity?
19. Your patient who is 17 weeks pregnant describes to you she has been feeling the baby move. Which terms describes this movement?
Braxton Hick's contractions
None of the above because fetal movement isn't felt until 20 weeks gestation
20. Which of the following is a probable sign of pregnancy?
Fetal heart rate detected by electronic device