AIIMS Delhi Nursing officer 2019
Q.1. Which of following glove is of largest size?
- 6.0 glove
- 6.5 glove
- 7.0 glove
Q.2. A primigravida with O negative blood group delivered a baby with O positive blood group. While DCT was negative. What should be done next?
- Repeat DCT
- Give 300 mg of Anti-D to mother
- Give 150 mg of Anti-D to mother
- No need to give Anti-D to mother
Ans-Give 300 mg of Anti-D to mother
Q.3. Needle stick injury can result in all of following except?
Q .4 Patient with anorexia nervosa will have-
- Tachycardia, Hypertension, Hypothermia
- Tachycardia, Hypotension, Hypothermia
- Bradycardia, Hypotension, Hypothermia
- Bradycardia Hypertension Hyperthermia
Ans-Tachycardia, Hypotension, Hypothermia
Q.5 Patient is suffering from dyspnoea. Which position will you provide for patient to relieve?
Q.6. Injection Morphine is given into thecal during procedure for pain relief after the procedure. After procedure which of following analgesic you will not administer?
Q.7 All of the following are sesamoid bone except?
Q.8 How frequently will you conduct blood test while patient is on regular clozapine?
- Twice a week
Q.9 Doctor prescribed pediatric child as follows, 50 ml fluid transfused over 30 min at rop rate of 15ml per hours. In 30 minutes. what will be the flow rate?
Q 10. Nurse asked to give 1000 ml of normal saline at flow rate of 125ml per hours. How much time it will take to complete this fluid?
- 6 hours
- 8 hours
- 10 hours
- 12 hours
Q. 11 Nurse on PICU advised to give 400 ml fluid to be given on 8 hours, drop factor is 60 drop per minute. Nurse will run this fluid at what flow rate?
- 13 drops per minute
- 50 drops per minute
- 17 drops per minute
- 30 drops per minute
Ans- 50 drops per minute
Q 12. All of the following are correct regarding stoma formation except?
- Stoma is created near the bony prominence
- Stoma should be created away from bony prominence
- Stoma is created in lower abdomen in fatty region
- Stoma can be done anywhere
Ans- Stoma should be created away from bony prominence
Q 13. ECG of the patient is showing ST depression, Prominent U wave and inverted T wave. Which of the electrolyte imbalance present?
- Calcium 8.2 mEq/L
- Potassium 2.2 mEq/L
- Magnesium 1.8 mg/dl
- Sodium 133 mEq/L
Ans- Potassium 2.2 mEq/L
Q.15 Patient is undergoing blood transfusion and suddenly patient shows complaints of transfusion reaction. What will be the priority nursing intervention?
- Stop the infusion and remove cannula
- Complete the transfusion and administer injection avil
- Stop the infusion and flush with NS
- Complete the transfusion and discard the bag
Ans-Stop the infusion and flush with NS
Q.16 Nurse taking care of child who is having epilepsy. What nurse should do immediately
- Administer oxygen to child.
- Airway management and provide side lying position
- Do nothing and Record the epilepsy type and duration.
- Inform doctor about epilepsy and record in nurse’s chart.
Ans-Airway management and provide side lying position
Q 17. What advise should a nurse give to a patient on lithium therapy?
- Take medicine after meal
- Take medicine on empty stomach
- Take high calorie diet
- Drink lot of water
Ans- Drink lot of water