AIIMS RAIPUR NURSING OFFICER
AIIMS RAIPUR NURSING OFFICER 2019 QUESTION
Q- 1 Respiration which is abnormally shallow for two or three breaths followed by irregular period of apnea is termed as-
- Cheyne Stokes respiration
- Biot's respiration
- Kussmaul's respiration
Q 2 An outpatient department nurse is providing health education to a 40 year old person regarding the life style modification to prevent Hypertension. What level of prevention is the nurse providing?
- Tertiary prevention
- Primary prevention
- Quaternary prevention
- Secondary prevention
Ans- Primary prevention
Q. 3 Which one of the following is the third cranial nerve?
- Trochlear nerve
- Abducens nerve
- Optic nerve
- Oculomotor nerve
Q. 4 Which ophthalmic diagnostic test measures the Intraocular pressure?
- Amsler grid
Q. 5 Which of the following statements is correct regarding Microteaching?
- Feedback is not immediately provided
- Student teacher practices only one selected skill
- The role of supervisor is vague
- Time duration is 4560 minutes
Ans-Student teacher practices only one selected skill
Q. 6 Which of the following conditions is NOT involved in CROUP syndrome?
Q. 7 Which of the following is an example of Hinge joint?
- Elbow joint
- Shoulder joint
- Radioulnar joint
- Wrist joint
Q. 8 The following are the characteristics of fetal umbilical cord EXCEPT-
- Umbilical cord transports oxygen and nutrients to the developing fetus
- Umbilical cord is enclosed and protected by Wharton's jelly
- Umbilical cord contains two arteries and one vein
- Umbilical cord has sensory nerve endings
Ans-Umbilical cord has sensory nerve endings
Q. 9 The following are the contraindications of induction of labour EXCEPT-
- Cord prolapse
- Cephalopelvic disproportion
- Placenta previa
- Premature rupture of membrane
Ans-Premature rupture of membrane
Q. 10 The following are the indications of electro convulsive therapy EXCEPT-
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Severe catatonia
- Severe psychosis
- Major depression
Ans-Post traumatic stress disorder
Q.11 The following are the principles of Health education EXCEPT-
- Unknown to known
Ans-Unknown to known
Q.12 Yellow bags for segregation of biomedical waste is meant for
- Anatomical waste
- Cytotoxic waste
- Urine bags
Q.13 The unpredicted effect of medication in which a client overacts or underacts to a medication is termed as-
- Side effects
- Toxic effects
- Allergic reactions
- Idiosyncratic reactions
Q.14 Which regulatory board of nurses is responsible to prescribe syllabus and regulationsn for nursing programmes?
- Trained nurses association of India
- Indian Nursing Council
- State nursing council
- Exam boards and universities
Ans-Indian Nursing Council
Q.15 Which variable is manipulated in experimental research?
- Independent variable
- Dependant variable
- Outcome variable
- Criterion variable
- Rational-The independent variable is the core of the experiment and is isolated and manipulated by the researcher. The dependent variable is the measurable outcome of this manipulation, the results of the experimental design.
Q.16 Statistical hypothesis are otherwise known as-
- Non directional hypothesis
- Null hypothesis
- Research hypothesis
- Directional hypothesis
Q.17 What type of pelvis is good for child bearing?
- Rational-The gynecoid pelvis is found in approximately 50% of all women and considered a true female pelvis; it is rare in men. Due to the round inlet and spacious pelvic outlet, vaginal birth is easier in this type of pelvis.
Q.18 The term 'Mittelschmerz' refers to-
- Intermittent uterine contractions during labour
- Lower abdominal cramps during menstruation
- Pelvic girdle pain during pregnancy
- Varying degrees of abdominal pain during ovulation
Ans-Varying degrees of abdominal pain during ovulation
- Rational-Mittelschmerz is pain or discomfort that may happen to females before, during, or after ovulation. Ovulation is when an ovary in your body releases an egg. Ovulation usually happens once a month, about 2 weeks before your period. Mittelschmerz is not serious, but it can be very uncomfortable. Mittelschmerz pain usually goes away within a few minutes to hours but may last as long as 1 or 2 days.
Q.19 An occurrence in which umbilical cord vessels pass through the placental membranes and lie across the cervical os is termed as-
- Vasa previa
- Placenta accreta
- Placenta previa
- Abruptio placenta
Q. 20 "Sequestration crisis" is related to
- Iron deficiency anemia
- Aplastic anemia
- Sickle cell anemia
- Pernicious anemia
Ans-Sickle cell anemia
- Retional-Acute splenic sequestration crisis ( ASSC ), a common complication in homozygous sickle cell anemia, has been described infrequently in sickle-hemoglobin C (SC) disease in the absence of high altitude exposure.