AIIMS RAIPUR NURSING OFFICER 2019
AIIMS RAIPUR NURSING OFFICER 2019 QUESTION
Q. 1 The ethical principle which states that the individuals are answerable for their action and have the obligation to act is-
Q. 2 Which among the following is a type of Non probability sampling?
- Multistage cluster sampling
- Purposive sampling
- Stratified random sampling
- Systematic sampling
Q. 3 Which among the following is a Gram positive organism?
- Acinetobacter baumannii
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Klebsiella Pneumoniae
- Clostridium botulinum
Q. 4 Which among the following is the true statement regarding ASHA worker?
- ASHA worker can conduct safe deliveries
- ASHA worker supervises the activities of anganwadi worker
- One ASHA worker for 400800 population
- A woman with a formal education up to 8th class
Ans-A woman with a formal education up to 8th class
Q. 5 Which among the following statements is true about Administration?
- Main focus on getting the work done
- Applicable at lower levels of management
- Concerned with direction of human efforts at the operational level
- Determination of major policies
Ans-.Determination of major policies
Q.6 Which among the following statements is correct regarding first heart sound?
- Coincide with the 'T' wave in ECG
- Appears between 'T' and 'P' waves of ECG
- Produced due to the simultaneous closure of both Semilunar valves
- Produced due to simultaneous closure of both the atrioventricular valves
Ans-Produced due to simultaneous closure of both the atrioventricular valves
Q.7 Which among the following hormone is secreted by Pituitary gland?
Q.8 Which among the following is an indicator of the prevalence of contraceptive practice in the community?
- Gross reproduction rate
- Small family norm
- General fertility rate
- Couple protection rate
Ans-Couple protection rate
Q.9 An irregular, acyclic bleeding from the uterus is known as-
Q.10 Which function of the pancreas increases the release of bile from the gall bladder into the intestine?
- Choleretic action
- Hydrotropic effect
- Choleretic action
Q.11 Which position is mostly recommended for rectal examination?
- Prone position
- Sims position
- Dorsal recumbent position
- Lithotomy position
Q.12 The principle of hemodialysis in which the water is moving under high pressure to an area of lower pressure is-
Q.13 An obstruction of blood flowing from the left atrium into the left ventricle is known as-
- Mitral regurgitation
- Mitral stenosis
- Aortic stenosis
- Aortic regurgitation
Q.14 The involuntary loss of urine through an intact urethra as a result of sudden increase in the intraabdominal pressure is called-
- Urge incontinence
- Stress incontinence
- Reflex incontinence
- Overflow incontinence
Q.15 Meaningless and incoherent mixture of words and phrases is termed as-
- Plantar flexion
Q.16 The statement of predicted relationship between two or more variables are termed as-
Q.17 An approach of literature review in which the researcher refers the studies with more limited distribution such as conference papers and unpublished reports is known as-
- Grey literature
- Descendancy approach
- Bibliographic databases
- Ancestry approach
Q.18 Which type of communication barrier is related to 'poor pronunciation of the teacher'?
- Semantic barrier
- Mechanical barrier
- Physical barrier
- Organizational barrier
Q.19 Which type of isolation precaution is used for a client with measles?
- Protective environment
- Airborne precaution
- Contact precaution
- None of these
Q.20 What does the inner triangle in the symbol of under five clinic denotes?
- Growth monitoring
- Preventive care
- Health education
- Family planning
Q.21 Health care team obtains permission from the patient before proceeding with the surgery. The ethical principle that describes this act is called-
- Respect for autonomy
- Non maleficence
Ans-Respect for autonomy
Q.22 Borborygmi refers to
- Absence of bowel sounds
- Hyperactive bowel sounds
- Peristalsis movements in the abdomen
- Vascular sounds in the abdomen
Ans-Hyperactive bowel sounds
Q.23 What is the technique used to demonstrate the relationship between the intravesical pressure and the volume of urine in the bladder?
Q.24 What is the average lifespan of Red blood cells?
- 250 days
- 50 days
- 120 days
- 180 days
Q.25 What is the drug of choice for Thalassemia?
Q.26 What is the therapeutic blood lithium level in the body?
- 13 mEq / L
- 0.11 mEq / L
- 24 mEq / L
- 0.81.2 mEq / L
Ans-0.81.2 mEq / L
Q.27 What is the normal Intracranial pressure?
- 010 mm Hg
- 515 mm Hg
- 3040 mm Hg
- 2030 mm Hg
Ans-515 mm Hg
Q.28 What is the characteristic feature of biliary colic?
- Midepigastric pain that radiates to the back
- Upper right abdominal pain that radiates to the back or right shoulder
- Localized lower right abdominal pain
- Localized pain in the hypogastric region
Ans-Upper right abdominal pain that radiates to the back or right shoulder
Q.29 What is the main purpose of ABC analysis in material management?
- To determine stocking
- To control obsolescence
- To control inventories
- To control purchasing
Ans-To control inventories
Q.30 What is the scoring system to estimate the gestational age of a newborn by maturity rating?
- New Ballard score
- Downes score
- Apgar score
- BIND score
Ans-New Ballard score
- Rational-Use this calculator to assess the gestational maturity of your newborn. At the end of the examination the total score determines the gestational maturity in weeks.
Q.31 What is the meaning of Talipes equinus?
- An eversion of ankle and foot
- Dorsiflexion of ankle and foot
- An inversion of ankle and foot
- Plantar flexion of ankle and foot
Ans-Plantar flexion of ankle and foot
- Rational-Talipes equinovarus (once called club foot) is a deformity of the foot and ankle that a baby can be born with. It is not clear exactly what causes talipes.
Q.32 What is the causative organism for Syphilis?
- Human Papillomavirus
- Chlamydia trachomatis
- Treponema pallidum
Q.33 What is the route of administration of Rota virus vaccine?
Q.34 An inflammation of oral mucosa is termed as
Q.35 Presence of currant jelly stools are the characteristic feature of-
- Tracheoesophageal fistula
- Pyloric stenosis
- Hirschsprung's disease
Q.36 An educational technique in which people spontaneously act out problems of human relations is known as-
- Role play
- Puppet show
- Group discussion
Q.37 Dark purplish discoloration and congestion of vulva and vaginal mucus membrane is termed as-
- Goodell's sign
- Osiander's sign
- Chadwick's sign
- Hegar's sign
- Rational-Chadwick sign is a bluish discoloration of the cervix, vagina, and labia resulting from increased blood flow. It can be observed as early as 6 to 8 weeks after conception, and its presence is an early sign of pregnancy.
Q.38 The entire aggregation of cases in which a researcher is interested is called-
Q.39 The foundation of research is based on which of the following?
- Critical thinking
- Scientific method