Anatomy and Physiology
Fundamentals of Nursing
Medical Surgical Nursing
Community Health Nursing
Previous Exam Questions
Midwifery Nursing Test - 11
Test - 11
1. Early Amniocentesis is done in whichj period of pregnancy
2. Shortest Diameter of pelvic cavity
3. Commonest presentation of choriocarcinoma
None of these
4. What could be the expected delivery date for the woman who got her last menstrual cycle on 20th April, 2018?
January 27th 2019
February 20th 2019
January 31st 2019
February 27th 2019
5. Gynecomastia is known as
Inflammation of skin
Hypertrophy of female breast
Hypertrophy of male breast
Infection of vagina
6. Partograph was first deviced by
7. Eating behavior is controlled by-
8. Emotion can be expressed through which of the following-
All the above
9. In a case of Hypothyroidism which of the following is increase-
All the above
10. During which stage of labour placenta is delivered-
11. During pregnancy, deficiency of which of the following leads to Neural tube defects-
12. How much blood is drawn from a donor when one unit of blood is donated-
13. McBurney's point is located in which of the following quadrant of abdomen-
14. Which of the following set is the evidence of evolution?
Homologous and vestigial organs
Analogous and vestigial organs
Homologous and analogous organs
All of the above
15. The registered nurse is making assignments for the day. Which client should be assigned to the pregnant nurse?
The client with HIV bullet
The client with cytomegalovirus
The client with RSV (respiratory synctial virus)
The client with a radium implant for cervical cancer
16. Rupture of membranes is said to be premature when it occurs at
Prior to 1st stage of labour
32 wks of pregnancy
38 wks of pregnancy
2nd stage of labour
17. The nurse informs a graduate nurse on a postpartum unit that the human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) would no longer be detected in the client’s blood at-
Four weeks postpartum
One hour postpartum
Two days postpartum
One week postpartum
18. The drug which is given parenterally to enhance uterine contraction is?
19. Which of the following is steroid hormone?
Follicle stimulating hormone.
20. Karyotyping of 45-XO is seen in?