OPPORTUNITY FOR NURSING PROFESSIONALS
Requirements of 3800 Community Health Officers (CHOs)
The National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh invites online applications for the post of Community Health Officers (CHOs). This cadre is a part of an initiative under the Ayushman Bharat to Strengthen Sub-Health Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for improved implementation of public health programmes and to enable comprehensive primary health care service delivery, including disease prevention and health promotion. Successful candidates shall be posted at Sub-Health Centers as CHOs to lead a primary health team consisting of frontline workers such as Female Health Workers (ANMs), Male Health Worker (MPWs) and ASHAs.
NHM, M.P. is seeking applications from eligible candidates for approximately 3,800 contractual vacancies (actual number may vary as per the requirement) to be filled over the period from January to December 2021. Please visit www.nrhmmp.gov.in or www.sams.co.in for detailed information for category wise bifurcation of vacancies, general instructions, written exam date and online admit card/hall ticket information. Receipt of Online Applications shall commence from 12:01 am on September 18, 2020, and concludes at 11:59 pm on October 08, 2020.
Essential Eligibility Criteria: B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated curriculam of Certificate in Community Health (CCH) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated curriculam of Certificate in Community Health (CCH) by recognized Institute/ University by Indian Nursing Council or Madhya Pradesh Nursing Council. Students pursuing Final Year’s of B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic BSc (Nursing) along with Integrated Certificate in Community Health (CCH) curriculam from Institute/ University recognized by Indian Nursing Council or Madhya Pradesh Nursing Council, may also apply.
Age Limit: 21-40 Years (as on 01/01/2021). Upper age limit 45 years for OBC, SC, ST, EWS, Physically Handicapped and Women candidates who are domicile resident of Madhya Pradesh.
Stipend, Salary and Performance Based Incentive: 1. After selection, candidate shall be appointed to work as an Intern CHO till passing the qualifying Exam (B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing) and paid stipend @ Rs 15,000 per month plus up to Rs 7,500 per month performance-based incentive. In case a candidate fails in the final examination of B. Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing, provisional posting of such candidates as intern CHO shall be terminated. 2. After passing the qualifying exam (B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing with integrated CCH), the candidate shall be appointed as Community Health Officer on contractual basis and paid Rs 25,000 per month salary plus up to Rs 15,000 per month performancebased incentive. 3. A bond paper of Rs. 2,00,000/- on the stamp paper of Rs. 500/- must be submitted by the candidates before joining as CHO to serve for minimum three years at Sub Health Centre H&WC in Madhya Pradesh.
Important Instructions: 1) Only online applications shall be considered valid. Applications received through any other sources, shall not be considered.
2) Vacancy shall be subject to State Reservation Policy of Madhya Pradesh.
3) Incomplete details in application form or application submitted without photograph, signature/ supporting documents shall be rejected.
4) If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that candidate does not fulfil the eligibility and/ or s/he has furnished incorrect/ false information/ certificates/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/ her candidature will stand cancelled. The decision of the NHM, MP in any matter related to the recruitment, at any stage of the recruitment process, will be final and binding upon the candidates.
5) Selection shall be purely based on Online Written Test.
6) Registration with M.P. Nursing Council is a must before the joining of the post of Community Health Officer on contractual basis.
7) National Health Mission reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, amend the rules and process at any time of the selection. Any such amendments shall be valid and binding upon.
8) Please note, 01.01.2021 shall be taken as the reference date for computing age
National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh 8, Jail Rd, Arera Hills, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462011 Website: www.nhmmp.gov.in and ww.sams.co.in HelpLine No.011 4081 9900; Em
More Details Anout-